Welcome to the English speaking part of the new Werder forum. Where are you from?

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von BremerAmerikaLine, 24. Juni 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Cyril Sneer

Cyril Sneer

Kartenverkäufe:
    +8
    I can't get enough of that wonderfull duff!:beer:

werderoh gefällt das.
  2. A bier I found in Czechia, but brewed in Deutschland! Not very good tasting, unfortunately.

Cyril Sneer gefällt das.
  3. Cyril Sneer

Cyril Sneer

Kartenverkäufe:
    +8
    werderoh gefällt das.
  4. Hello Guys, sending big love from wales United Kingdom. I’m looking for some help. I’ve just signed up to the membership but haven’t had my number yet. As a result of this I can’t purchase any tickets yet. I’m in Germany for the Bayern Munich game so trying really hard for two tickets.
    I’ve contacted the customer support team and to be honest they haven’t been very helpful.
    Has any one got any advice? Ideas? I refuse to use sites like viagogo.

5. Are you sure you don't have your number? I believe the application number ends up being your member number, but if your payment hasn't gone through yet, you still might not be able to do anything.
    Even as a member, it will be very hard to get tickets. It didn't work out for me last year and I was lucky to get some on the public market. You just have to keep an eye out for this and snatch something before they are all gone (which will be pretty quick).

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 12. Juli 2024
    Cyril Sneer gefällt das.
  6. Cyril Sneer

Cyril Sneer

Kartenverkäufe:
    +8
    Indeed it is hard to gain tickets here, especially against the top clubs.
    I was lucky last season once only because I know someone who had a season ticket which I could use.
    Werder is though not too succesfull for a decade and more still very popular.