Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Nicole

Nicole

Kartenverkäufe:
    +23
    I've got Tickets Werder vs. Nürnberg... 39,71 Euro for the 2 Tickets are to pay...

Who needs the Tickets??? Pleas PN!

Sorry for my bad english!!

Nicole

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Nicole

Can you send me a PM, I can't work out how to do it!!

3. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    i am sold 5 Tickets for the game. Price 38 Euro for one Ticket please contact me by pn. The Tickets are for the sitting atra Westtribune

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    can you send me a PM (then I can reply to you!) about the tickets. I can't translate how to send a PM from German!

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7

I think I have managed it now!

6. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    yes it s ok now

7. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I don't want to setup a new topic.....I am planing to visit Bremen with my girlfriend in the weekend 17.-19.12.2010. Does anybody has 2 spare tickets for the game against Kaiserslautern?The best would be standing tickets in the "Ostkurve", 1 full and one reduced. Please write me a message.
    And other question: what about the stadion, it will be still under reconstruction at that time, with reduced capacity (I guess 35 000 people) or will be the east side already finished?

8. bahn

bahn

For Tickets against Kaiserslautern try here:
    http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?t=10625
    Write in English, we will unterstand :)

9. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    thanks, it's already done;)

10. Irish

Irish

Hello, me and a few feiends are travelling over to Germany the weekend of the Hamburg game and want to go to this game. I was just wondering if tickets would be on sale at the ground for this game or should i try and buy them from the club. Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    werder_irish

11. Hello,
    I'm assuming you won't find any tickets just before the game. If you want to order some, you should buy them on the Internet. The pre-selling starts tomorrow so I will send you the link then :)
    Though be advised those tickets for the derby are pretty expensive, especially in Hamburg. ;)

Greetings to Ireland :beer:

12. Irish

Irish

Hi David

Thank you for that. When you say expensive does that mean it would be over €30, also do you know when the date of the game will be fixed?

werder_irish

13. This is the price list:
    http://www.hsv.de/fileadmin/redaktion/Tickets/Saison_10_11/Preisliste Frankfurt_St.Pauli_Bremen.pdf

The Nordtribüne is for Hamburg supporters only, so the cheapest price is €36. And you probably have to be quick!
    The pre-selling starts mornings and you must click on that link: https://www.eventimsports.de/shops/index.php3?shopid=38
    Tomorrow there will appear the game against Werder as well. Then you have to click on "Bestellen" -> "Südtribüne" and then on those blocks which are light blue (for €36). There should be enough seats that are free if you are in good time. And how many persons do you travel with? You can only order for 4.

The date of the game will be fixed this week.

14. Irish

Irish

Thats great, will try to get to my computer first thing in the morning to get the tickets. There will be 5 of us travelling over, but if the game is on the Friday night only 3 of us will make it. Do you reckon they would post the tickets to Ireland?

Thanks again David

werder_irish

15. a friend of mine orderd once a ticket for a ?sv game and ist was no problem to pick them up at the arena at matchday. But he orderd by phone...

16. Irish

Irish

That would probably be easier.
    Thanks Grimnar

17. He probably reserved it before. But you usually can't buy a ticket on matchday unless you are ready to spend €70 or more ;)

@ Irish: Yes, they will send them to all european countries.

18. thats what I said, he orderd by phone and picked them up ;)

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    sorry to hijack this but can anyone tell me when the date is fixed for the Moenchengladbach game in March & also when do the tickets go on sale?

20. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi killie,

I think the tickets go on sale on Monday, i. e. January 17th. However, I've got no idea when the date for the game will be fixed. If you have any problems with ordering the tickets, just let me know. Good luck!