Ticket help please

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von CelticFan, 21. November 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    sent you a pm I think, no idea if it worked or not!!

2. lutscher91

lutscher91

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Just read on the offical homepage that there are still 2.000 tickets available. So I guess you wont have problems to get some.:)

3. K1874M

K1874M

got your pm mate and replied.

4. K1874M

K1874M

got your pm mate and replied.

Meant to say I'll have my laptop so will be able to log on when I'm away

5. Hi. Just to let you know about tickets. I am a regular visitor to Bremen for the football. I have been going since 2002 and have never not got a ticket.
    Normally ring up in advance, but always gaurenteed one off of the Turks that hang around outside. :cool:

6. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    But that's a) illegal and b) normally (much) more expensive than the normal price. So I'd definitely recommend to try the ticket centre first... ;)

7. andyf5

andyf5

I have booked cheap Ryanair flights and accommodation for myself my 13 year old son and his friend hoping to see Werder Bremen against AC Milan.

Does anyone know how likely it is that I will be able to get tickets? I phoned the club and they said to phone back on Friday. Am I able to apply online now that I am a member of this forum? I used Google translate to look at the application page here and apply but I am not sure if it submitted properly. https://www.werder.de/tickets/uefa/heim_bestellformular.php?id=46

We support Hibs in Edinburgh and they play in green too (www.hibs.co.uk) so we can wear our strips and support Werder Bremen!

8. You want to buy tickets online? You can still try it, but I think you have to have much luck to get them. Especially in the circles most tickets are sold I think ;) Maybe you get three tickets for North or South - but that's more expensive.

You have two possibilities now, either you wait until Friday when the club should phone back. Sure it can be that you still get your three tickets, but due to the many asks I don't think so.
    Or you can write a message in the ticketing-forum ( http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?t=2781&page=8 ) that you're looking for three tickets. Could be that a member has them and wants to sell them. Of course you can write there in English, too.

I would try both options. Good luck! ;)

9. andyf5

andyf5

danke

I will try both options.

10. mabo

mabo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +14
  11. andyf5

andyf5

I got my tickets and we arrive tomorrow. Just looked at your stadium - it looks fantastic.

We are planning to visit the museum and training session on Thursday. I presume the training session is open to the public and at the stadium?

Looking forward to cheering on Werder Bremen :svw_schal:

12. there is usually a public training.. I don't remember if every training is opened to be viewn by public.. Sorry :wall:

13. Training should be open to public and on one of the fields next to the parking lots at the stadium, just look where you can see some fans ;-)

training is said to be at 10 o'clock am on thursday
    http://www.werder.de/aktuelles/termine/termine_training.php

hope you enjoyed your stay in Bremen :beer::svw_schal:

14. andyf5

andyf5

Thank you.

We had a fantastic time in Bremen and particularly meeting the Werder Bremen fans.

We went to the "Fans Project" before the game and met some of the people who help run that. During the game many fans spoke with us and we enjoyed joining in some of the singing. "Werder"......."Bremen" we could understand.

Some photos of our night are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywallace/sets/72157614414219807/

Please excuse the children's dress as they look like hooligans! My son is wearing the green Hibs top as our colour's are the same as Bremen. ( www.hibs.co.uk). We got to the players training the following morning and the impressive museum as well.

My favourite day was walking around the shops in Bremen with our Werder scarves on. We were in an expensive tourist shop and I decided not to buy anything ( being Scottish). When the owner heard we supported Werder she give us free chocolate off her shelf. Very generous.

15. dix

dix

Good to hear that you enjoyed your time in Bremen. :svw_schal:

Supporters like you are always welcome - maybe already against St. Etienne?

16. Knubbel

Knubbel

Kartenverkäufe:
    +24
    2 problems

1. my information is that Werder is not sending any tickets to other countries.

2. the order period for this game was in the end of March.

Maybe you can have a look on this link...

http://www.werder.de/tickets/kartenboerse/kartenboerse.php

here you will find tickets for all games from Werder Bremen from persons which are prevented for any reason. You can write an email to this person and can talk with them, if they would send the tickets also to another country.

Or have a look on ebay.....

17. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I wouldn't recommend ebay because you normally pay (far) more than the regular ticket price.

However, you could try this http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?t=3409 in addition to the link posted by Knubbel. It's the section of the German part of this forum where fans can ask for or offer tickets. The tickets are offered at the regular ticket price (plus Werder charges if any), i.e. at no profit for the seller. The easiest option for you would probably be to post how many tickets you need and to ask people to send you a private message (PN) if they have any spare tickets. Posting in English should be fine - good luck and enjoy Bremen!

EDIT: I've had a look at your website and had great fun - not only with your brilliant comments, but also with some of the German translations (Babelfish...?)...

Matches attended - Gleiche beachteten... Just two easy English words and the translation is complete nonsense... :lol:

Anyway, I keep my fingers crossed that you'll get Bochum tickets in order to be able to add the Weserstadion to your list... :)

18. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    hello i have 2 tickets for you for the east standing tribune

19. Hi great how can I get a hold of them? Thanks to opalo and knubbel for your information
    Stephen