Second team & young talents

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 30. Juli 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. The senior German team managed to get to the final of the European Championship but the U19 team even manage to win it. One of the players in the squad was Dennis Diekmeier, a 18 years old defender who plays for Werder.

The best part comes now ... Dennis Diekmeier was named the best U19 players of Germany, and he will receive the Fritz-Walter medal. With this kind of players in our reserve and youth teams the future looks bright. I hope we'll see him making a breakthrough in the first team in couple of years.

2. Ohhh...I didn't know that :eek:

I've never seen him playing in the first11 yet but based on that success story Thomas Schaaf my consider him as substitute at one of the lower profile matches (e.g. playing to the likes of Cottbus etc ).

It's certainly good to see young, home grown talent to come through the ranks...
    :svw_schal:

3. Well we have a great bunch of young players but from time to time we lose some of them ... after Bischoff left the reserve team for Arsenal, 2 days ago the 19 year old turkish player Alparslan Erdem left Werder II and went to Galatasaray, after the 2 clubs agreed on a transfer sum. I hope Werder didn't make a mistake when they let him go, but i think the player was eager to go.

Nowadays it is starting to become very hard for young players to get an important role in the first team squad and that's why many choose to leave. It was also the case with Harnik which was not satisfied with last year playing time and wanted to leave. Fortunately he changed his mind and decided to stay.

4. I read somewhere that we sold Erdem for € 500.000 which I think is quite a good deal for us.
    Let's be realistic : He wouldn't have had a realistic chance for regular first team football over the next 2 years.
    It's certainly good to have a lot of young talent but sometimes it's better to cash in than having dissatisfied players who are complaining about a lack of chances...

I certainly hope the additional founding will be used to buy a high profile player for the offence :grinsen:

5. The good performances in the first friendlies of Werder didn't went unnoticed and Philipp Bargfrede signed today a contract till 2011. So, he has 3 years to show what he can do. He has the time and if he'll show the qualities necessary for a Bundesliga player then we can see him giving a real help in Werder's midfield.

6. Another young player just extended his contract: goalkeeper Mielitz. He now has a contract till 2010.

Also yesterday the second team managed to win the first match played on home ground: 4-3 against Sandhausen. The scorers where Oehrl(2 times), Heider and Bargfrede.

7. Dennis Diekmeier made his debut for the first team in the friendly against Esbjerg fB and did a decent job at the right back position. Considering Owo left for Dortmund, he may get his chance in an official game in the near future. We still have Fritz and Pasanen who can fill the right defensive position(if we exclude some experiments Schaaf did last season like Harnik as right defender), but being a 3rd option at his age is good. So if he's to develop he will get his chance at Werder.

8. Werder II - Erzgebirge Aue 4-2

Werder Bremen: Mielitz – Holsing, Hessel (71. Schmidt), Stallbaum, Andersen (46. Artmann) – Feldhahn, Bargfrede (76. Heider), Perthel, Kruse – Oehrl, Harnik

FC Erzgebirge Aue: Männel - Hensel, Kos, Paulus, F. Müller - Baltes (58. Yigitusagi), Hochscheidt (79. S. Müller), Cimen, Freick - El Berkani, Glasner

Tore: 0:1 Hensel (23.), 1:1 Oehrl (43. FE), 2:1 Harnik (56.), 2:2 Feick (58.), 3:2 Kruse (82.), 4:2 Kruse (89.)

It's the second victory in this campaign an like the previous it was obtained on home soil. This time we also got 4 goals on the score sheet but we conceded only 2. The next home result must be 4-1 :D
    Nice to see Harnik scoring but i don't know who happy he is while playing for the second team.

The game was more intresting considering Aue will be our first team opponents in the second round of DFB Cup.

9. What is the story here? Is this guy on the bus as I have heard only rumours :confused:

10. Hey Stomper,

I guess most of the Forum members are still on christmas holidays ? ;)

Dickmeyer has been transfered to 2nd league team Nuremberg for a
    relatively small fee in the €200K range. There is not very much one can
    do if the player is desparate to move. However with the most recent
    signings of some fresh young talent for our U23 team, I am confident
    that sooner or later a few of this guys will come through the ranks :svw_applaus:

11. That would have been fine but I'm in a two weeks period of working in France and my internet connection is very limited ... short periods at work and short periods at the hotel before going to bed. The good part is I'll be coming back just before we restart our DFB Cup campaign against Dortmund.

12. Wielska

Wielska

Hi, I'm asian, and I just can check Kicker and Fussballdaten. so I feel difficult to get news our reserve and youth team. I want further information.

Mosquera and Futacs are old and looked lack of potential. Perthel needs appropriate position, Schindler needs playtime.

I anticipate Trinks! He is young and fast. you know, werder needs speedy boy, and Trinks have enough speed and pretty skill. I think he has good potential. I hope Trinks-Bargfrede mid-line.

How about your opinion?

13. Hi Wielska, besides your prospects I would add our young keeper Mielitz, who substituted Tim Wiese this season quite well, Felix Kroos and Lennart Thy both have potential, too.

Here some links to transfermarkt. The market values are not real, but made by fans. Nevertheless you probably get a good overview and additional information about top scorers, the number of matches a player made, ...:
    Werder BL
    Werder reserve
    Werder U19

P.S.: Futacs is 20 years young, but I agree, that he still has to improve a lot to become a BL player.

14. Wielska

Wielska

First, thanks. I forgot TM. that is useful than I think.

My opinion, even though Wiese is good player, we need to give more opportunity for Mieilitz. I think he is our tommorow keeper. I don't think he is prospect, he is first team player, at least rotation member.

But frankly I doubt Kroos. He doesn't know where he play, and what he is needed. He has to be trained. but I have a hope that he is 'Kroos'.

and... Why I think Futacs is old... that is my big mistake. sorry Futacs. You can rock 2.Liga!

15. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    I would probably say that Clemens Schoppenhauer from the Under-19 team has a good chance to make it to the first team given some time. He already was with the team for the game at Tottenham, though he didn't make it into the final line-up due to Pasanen recovering in time, and also trained with the bundesliga team from time to time.
    But from what I have seen from him in the U-19 and U-23 he looks quite promising