Pubs, Cafés & Restaurants in Bremen

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 11. Mai 2010.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Our flight arrives at 8am in Bremen so I'm looking for suggestions on where to go for breakfast. We're looking for somewhere that has good food at a reasonable price where we can just sit & relax.

2. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Hello,

you could try the "Alex", located at the centre, Domshof 61, the "Piano", Fehrfeld 64, or the "Rotkäppchen", Am Dobben 97, both are situated in or near by the so called "Viertel".
    I like all three of them but it´s been a while since i´ve been there, so i can´t tell you about prices.
    Perhaps someone else can give you further details?

Cheers :beer:
    Ball

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Brilliant, thanks everyone. Alex menu looks really good! Might need to check them all out though!!

4. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I would definitely recommend the Alex buffet. It's 6.20 euros on Saturdays (coffee, tea etc. to be paid separately). They have a good choice and you can eat as much as you can (and as long as you want :)), i.e. the perfect start for the day.

5. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

A friend told me that Breakfast in the cafeteria of Kaufhof is good. She said although the atmosphere is not as good (Alex has a better view of course) they have a little more choice, it's a little cheaper than the Alex and coffee and juice (free refill) is included.

Also very comfortable, cozy and nice is Cafe Engel in the Viertel, which is a must when coming to Bremen :)
    http://www.studentenpilot.de/studentenleben/cafes/p03000a/caf_engel_bremen_1376.htm

6. Cafe Engel is also the place where our former long-time manager Otto Rehhagel used to have coffee while he was reading the papers. As far as I have heard.

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Fantastic! Looks like Alex one morning & Cafe Engel the next.

Thanks everyone, flight leaves in 7 hours :svw_applaus:

8. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

It´s a pity, but "Café Engel" is closed since January.

9. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

:eek:

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    That'll be why we couldn't find it! Alex was brilliant, very good breakfast.

11. Hope you had a great stay after all.

Pity with the result but I think the boys have done us proud over the season, and hopefully we can go from there next round.

Hope to hear you guys are back in Bremen for some games and banter next season. Let's see what Werder and Kilmarnock do over the summer in terms of preparations and signings.

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Usual great weekend. The atmosphere in the square before kick off was very good but went downhill after the penalty was scored. Champions League group stages hopefully for Werder & maybe a trip to the UK.

There could be big changes at Killie over the summer as the manager was in temporary charge so maybe he won't still be around next season. Quite a few players have been released already so whoever the new manager is will need to bring in some new players. I can't see them being much better than we have already as the club have no money to spend are heavily in debt.

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Oh & we'll be back around September or October probably

14. LoB

LoB

I would recommend the second half of October, that is, if you are interested in visiting Northern Germany's biggest fun fair as well.
    Early planning and booking recommended, as flights and hotels tend to be very full that time of the year ;)

15. Unfortunately, the crowning highlight was absent with the cup victory. However, you had hopefully still come home a great week-end and since well.