International Werder Fan Weekend - April 28-30, 2017 in Bremen

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von killiefan, 1. Juli 2014.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Is it too soon to be talking about this?

2. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    It's never too soon :D

3. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    No, I was actually wondering when this thread would be opened. :D Personally, I can't really plan that far ahead yet though.

Looking at the schedule it might once again not be all that easy to find a good spring date... :( Home games are Munich, Mainz over Easter and Hamburg.

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    going by the other years dates, the Mainz game looks to be the one but maybe Jermaine has other plans.....

5. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    See my post, that's the Easter weekend and I know that has been ruled out automatically in the past.

6. I vote for the Bayern game - bring it on :daumen::bier:

7. Or - even better - HSV - although there is always an aggressive atmosphere on Derby Day - as I have been to a number in the past :tnx:

8. Masa

Masa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +149
    But didn't we planned it last time?
    Let's think about an away game. :D
    The trip to Hannover will be at the 9th of Mai. :applaus:

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Ooh...I like the idea of an away game that's close to Bremen :daumen:

10. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    How about the match vs Frankfurt? 1st weekend of May.

11. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    Let's just have a IW-Week and do both. :D

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Return of Schaaf too....

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    I'm fine with any option. However, I guess that Hanover would be particularly great since the atmopshere in the stadium is amazing and it is close to Bremen.

Probably we should let Jermaine know that we start thinking about the IWW so that he can also make up his mind as regards options.

14. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    I still think we should stay with the home game. At the end the weekend isnot only about Werder, but about the most beautiful city in Germany, Bremen. Especialy those international fans that come for the first time should experience the weekend in the city connected to Werder and not in some unimportant little city in the province.....=)

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Hannover is close enough to spend most of the time in Bremen over the weekend but some of the visitors come to watch a game in the Weserstadion. Then again, away games always have a bit different atmosphere to them

16. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    That's true. I think the question is, if there will be any fans next year, that never witnessed a game at the Weserstadion. If most of the participants have already seen a game at the Weserstadion we could as well pick the Hannover match, although I won't come in that case since I hate away games....:(

17. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    :eek: :unfassbar:

Personally, I dont care, but I also think a close away trip could offer some sort of different experience plus Hannover is - the football aside - not that a bad place either, so would also give foreigners the chance to see a bit more of the area, rather than doing the 3rd or 4th guided city tour in Bremen?

The only problem I could see with Hannover is getting enough tickets -surely that's somethign Jermaine would have to sort out, but it's going to be a populat away game and even members will not necessarily get tickets.

18. Masa

Masa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +149
    I understand the fact that for the international fans a game in the Weserstadion might be the best because they don't know it. But forgetting the idea of an away game because you don't like them, isn't the real reason for me. ;)

19. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    No, off course not, that's not what I meant. :D As I said, it depends on how many "new" internationals will come this time. Anyway I can watch the game on TV and join You guys later at Paddy's or Amadeus. :beer:

20. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    how can you not like an away game?