European League

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 18. Dezember 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Unfortunately we cannot write in the CL thread anymore so we must make a new thread: about the Uefa Cup.
    Tomorrow will be the drawing for the first knock-out round and our opponents can be: Milan, Ajax, Valencia, La Coruna, Galatasaray, Twente Enschede and Tottenham.

Well i think all can agree that we won't be missing nice matches for Werder. We can only play against good teams and this is making me happier. At least, if we play in the second European cup, to see some good matches.

I wait very eager to see who we play against because i have a feeling I'll travel to see Werder live. The worse draw for me will be against La Coruna and the best Milan(very low ticket prices to get there) or Tottehnam(London is one of my next tourist target and i have 2 people from this forum to meet there). We'll wait and see.

2. Lucky guy!:D

I think Milan is a very attractive opponent, nevertheless it could be possible. Having seen how our team is playing against all the good teams, including the other team from Milan, this will be a nice challenge.:svw_schal:

3. Yap, i think i got lucky this time. When Werder played Inter i couldn't go because i was visiting my brother in Germany but now i have the chance to go back to Milano for a game. I was there at the end of October but i only saw it empty: San Siro.

I've just made all the arrangement for the 26th February so I'm looking forward seeing this game.

4. @ Waterboyro

Unfortunately I won't be able to make neither the home nor the away fixture because of business commitments :wild:

Enjoy the match (-es) and hopefully we are going to play Tottenham the round after next round , so that myself and BremerAmerikaLinie can show you how a decent English pint of Lager taste :p :beer:

5. Since the big difference in time zone, very likely I won't be able to watch UEFA Cup in live broadcast (the games start at about 3:00 am in Hong Kong!). Milan is a very strong opponent. Werder guys must prepare well for the challenge. Hope they do better in this winter Vorbereitung...

6. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    oh how great!Werder shoots down AC Milan and I could watch it in a czech TV:)
    So happy to see those high noses from Milan beaten!!
    Does anybody here understands, why we are able to be better than Inter or AC Milan, but we are able to fail against Bielefeld or Cottbus?
    Anyway, Werder 4ever:svw_applaus:

7. andyf5

andyf5

Fantastic result:svw_applaus: - unfortunately I have no way to watch the game but followed it on the BBC website.

I went onto my roof to try and point my Sky satellite dish towards the German satellites only to discover that the sky satellite receiver only gets sky channels!:wall:

The Sunday game against Bayern Munich is live here in the UK on Setanta which I have on cable. :)

8. Brilliant:svw_applaus:
    Unfortunately I coludn't watch the match live on TV.

I remenber all the rusults against Milan's club.
    Werder haven't lost to them on the season!!!!How wonderful
    (yeah,cz_werder,you are right.Why Werder were no goog against Bielefeld or Cottbus?)

I hope this will good for Werder,so that Werder can play well against Bayern Munich:svw_schal:
    I won't be able to watch that match on live again...

9. Yay! Well done Werder! Hopefully the mighty green and whites will win the UEFA cup.

:applaus:

10. I'm just thinking about this dream would come true..

20th May - Istanbul - And I'm gonna have to stay at f*cking Goslar while doing my basic military service.

But ok, one has to make a sacrifice for success!

Cheers:beer:

11. This is just unbelievable. Thanks Werder for all. When you experience a match of this kind in the stadium it is just pure pleasure. It was by far the most thrilling match of Werder which i saw live and I'm sure this will remain for ever in my memory. I'm a little sad the game was not broadcast to Germany for everybody to see this wonderful game.

All day long I responded to the italian fans in Milano and told them the match will finish 2-2 but let's be honest, it was only a dream for me. But the manner in which Werder played, made it possible.

I will come back with photos and videos from there.

12. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Congratulation watreboyro!This match in Milan was really good choice for you.I was watching it in a pub and I have seen Werder-fans celebrating in the end of the match partly without t-shirt:lol: But I am not sure if you were one of them as well;)I hope we can use this positive energy from Milan today against Bayern.And there is quite good chance for a win of the UEFA-cup.Probably only this would make this season succesfull (ok, maybe the win of the DFB-cup as well)

Looking forward to see your photos!!

13. And we got passed another round, even if the team played again below standard in the second half. We're now one step away to equal the performance from 2 years ago and two steps away from Istanbul.
    The first possible opponent is another french team: Marseille. Friday is the drawing and tomorrow we find out the other 6 possible opponents.

14. Istanbul is even closer!!!

The dream scenario for every Werder fan is now accomplished: we'll fight with HSV for a DFB Cup and Uefa Cup final spot. :svw_applaus:19 days ... 4 norden derbys.

15. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Yeah, I want the cup (or actually both :) ). Really looking forward to see the games. This time is sure, that it'll be on some free TV. Because, as in Germany, here I could only watch HSV vs. ManCity :mad:

(and a stream is mostly a level lower than a TV-broadcast)

16. poor boy! was a realy fast game and not for those with a weak heart.
    here we go:beer:

17. Hi all from istanbul.

We look forward to watch Werder and brilliant Diego @istanbul.

good luck at semi's.

18. This is very exciting now. :applaus: Less than an hour before we begin.

COME ON BREMEN!!! :svw_schal:

19. Istanbul looks a little far now. That will be the second time we waste the chance of going to a Uefa Cup final in three years. I still have hope for the return leg but we need to produce something special.

20. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    ˇ

I hope for the win 1:0 and for the overtime today, come one Werder!:svw_schal: