Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Sadly for us fans from overseas, we won't get to see Pizza play as the DFB have suspended him for two matches which includes the Augsburg game :wild:
    Typically, when I saw us play Stuttgart in November, Pizza was injured!!
    So I won't get to see one of my favourite, and very important, players play this season!
    Law of the Sod!

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I was talking about this elsewhere yesterday.........I'm bringing my boots just in case :)

3. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    I'm afraid You won't see Wiese either.. :(

4. Add Bargfrede, Arnautovic and who ever gets injured during or after the Dortmund match. :D

5. we will not get to see Wiese - Boenisch, Naldo - Bargfrede, Borowski, Hunt, Marin, Trinks - Pizarro, Arnautovic, Avdic

6. That is a whole team in itself!

7. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Boenisch is training again, so he might be able to play against Augsburg. Maybe Marin and Trinks too.

8. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    Yeah I guess so! And after all, You guys aren't just coming to Bremen to watch the game, but to Party with us, right??:beer:

9. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    :eek: maybe the players could all join us in the Ostkurve???:grinsen:

10. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    What a mess that is, important games against Dortmund and Augsburg, and a whole team in sick bay or with game suspensions. :wuerg:

The proverbial luck of Werder... :wall:

11. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    It won't make you feel better, but I lived in Germany at that time and I've never seen Diego play. And that wasn't because I didn't go to matches, it was just every single time I went, he was injured :roll: ;)

12. Tasja

Tasja Guest

I'm change country for to see Werder (and Boenisch). He got injured in beginn september 2010. I was here ende September 2010....

He had play once in U23 these year since then. I had to work. :ugly:

Somethings are not meant to bee....:(

13. Nearly the weekend now guys. Augsburg will not be easy, they are on a very good run and fighting for their Buli lives. They recently drew with Dortmund also. However, I am confident with our good home form (usually), we will win. I am going for 3-1 :tnx::svw_applaus:

14. slemke

slemke

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    I say 4:1! The weather will be fine, it's the IWF-weekend, we're playing at home...:cool:

15. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I exspect a 2-0 victory :cool:

We need at least 10 points out of the last 8 games. And that starts this Saturday :svw_schal:

16. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    I think we can add Mehmet Ekici to the "Not-to-be-seen-against-Augsburg"-list :wild:

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Werder 0 is how things have been recently when we visit! So I'll be the doom merchant & predict 0-0.........

el_ben, you in for the time of the first goal competition again? In theory we could do 1euro each until we sell all 90 mins, surely there will be enough of us?

18. I'll say the classic 0-0 until the 88th min when boenisch scores! Heimsieg 1-0

19. el_ben

el_ben

Kartenverkäufe:
    +26
    Sure I'm in. It was so close last time I have to give it a second try. :D

20. Tasja

Tasja Guest

That would be a weltwunder! :)
    But I like it! :thumb: