Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  2. Massive game today guys against our fierce rivals from Hamburg. Always a great atmosphere when we meet them. I was in Hamburg in 2006 when we clinched Champions League Football on last day of season - great day :svw_applaus:
    Anyway, to the present, HSV had a good win in Cologne last weekend, but I know we will be up for this one and I take us to win 2-1
    SVW :svw_applaus::tnx::thumb:

3. I don't expect us to win but this is is a big big match. Hope we manage to draw.

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Pizzaro hat-trick...........

5. lineup: Wiese - Fritz, Affolter, Sokratis, Hartherz - Bargfrede, Junuzovic, Trybull, Marin - Pizarro, Rosenberg

:svw_applaus:

6. I look forward to the match! I expect severe confrontation between the two teams. I believe that Werder has a chance to win!:svw_schal:

I wish the team good luck!:thumb:

7. Can you believe it, 2-0 at halftime.

8. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    i got the number of goals correct at least........:D

9. :svw_applaus::svw_applaus::svw_applaus:

excited.

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
  11. :thumb:

any chance we see killie next year in the Europa League?

12. @Killie - were you there today pal?

13. Chris - had to work very late the night before and slept through the whole thing!! hahaha :zzz:

14. classic hamburg fan throwing garbage...

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Every chance now that the H*V lovers from Glasgow (R**gers) won't be allowed to play in Europe next season due them going into administration which means 5th place in the SPL could get a Europa League place. However, going on previous European games with Killie it would be beyond my wildest dreams to expect them to reach the group stages.

16. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Unfortunately not :( Work & a young family means my games are very restricted. I had 10 years of hardly ever missing a game, home, away (inc Europe) but priorities change when a family appears.......until the kids are old enough to actually watch the games too ;)

My next game will be the Insurance Cup Final at Hampden Park on 18th March v the other half of Scotland's Shame. With any luck I may still be drunk for the IWF w/e ............

17. I flew into Bremen form Stanstead on Sunday morning and headed for a bar in the main street. Got talking to some lads from Oldenberg and played table football with them. Germany won again Lol.

Weser Stadion is a good venue. All of the stadium staff I spoke to were very friendly and helpful. I made the mistake of not checking the kick off time though and we sat in our seats for 90 minutes before kick off! Doh! C-c-c-colddd.

Glad the boys were able to bang in some goals to warm me up.

Stayed at City hotel and visited a few bars with my friend on Sunday evening and Monday. Paddy's pit was the best. Got talking to a barman who is a Barca fan.

All in all it was a great experience that I will do again when I save up the pennies. Go Go green and Whites!

: Svw_schal:

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Tractor Boy! Where have you been hiding this past year or so? You could've swelled the numbers for the IWF w/e. Next year for sure, right?

19. We have a table football team playing in the 1st division, so its no shame to lose against lads from Oldenburg ;)

nice to hear your trip was fine, as killie said: Check out the IWF (international werder fanweekend) next year. or we just keep you in mind.

20. I lost my password months ago Killie. Doh! Finally got round to re-applying.

I have been reading the forum regularly and was tempted by the IWF but couldn't get in touch. Looks like you are doing a sterling job there fella. Hope it all goes well.

Maybe next year if I manage to stay signed up! lol.

Thanks for the message Norden. Yes, your boys were good at table football! Germany won 6-1 and then drew 4-4. England declined to go to penalties Lol