Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    One of the england based Werder fans would be best to answer that one. I stopped reading anything printed by the Scottish media years ago. Fed up reading about how far up the arse they are for anything old firm :wall:

OFGTF :applaus:

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Nurnberg had a good season last year so shouldn't be taken lightly but confidence is high with Werder just now & I'm confident of 3 points. Maybe no Marin, Wolf returning to his old club too. A win today will be very impressive I think.

3. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Not only Wolf is returning to Nuremberg this weekend, Ekici too. :)
    With "only" the third goalie playing in FCN's line-up and the loss of quality by the Wolf and Ekici transfers i'm very positive about todays opportunities. Three points for green and white and a successful and impressive start into this season is gained.
    Nuremberg could be a tough opponent though, very likely that they're going to dig trenches in their half and concentrate on defense and destroying Werders offensive play.
    All in all, the odds are better for Werder. :svw_schal:

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    maybe a wee trip to the bookies before the game starts......

5. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Strange game today in Nuremberg, but hey, sometimes you have to be happy with what you get. :) Werder defended one point in that swimming pool with Wiese sent off and Sokratis injured early that game.
    Last season we probably would have lost the game ;)

6. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Spitzenreiter, spitzenreiter, hey, hey:applaus:

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Right, Hertha............they have had a reasonable start to the season but I still see three points for Werder this afternoon. No Sokratis, no Wiese for sure but their replacements will do just fine...........or am I being too optimistic? :svw_applaus:

8. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    No, you are not too optimistic ;). As long as we show respect to Herthas strong points and on the other hand aren't afraid of them, the chances of a victory are very high.
    Mielitz is quite a capable substitution for Tim Wiese and Iggy will do a fine job, if he's in the starting line. Werder has to be patient, scoring opportunities will come up over the game. :svw_schal:
    I exspect a 2-0 victory :cool:

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Never doubted the result for a minute...........:D Perfect time to score the winner..............it doesn't give the other team a chance to get back in the game :) It was always going to be difficult when Berlin went down to 9 men as they would defend with all their players behind the ball. 81st minute, Pizzaro goal disallowed? The defender was a guilty as Claudio was so why penalise one player? Ah, who cares........we won :D:svw_schal::dance:

10. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    As the commentator of Setanta Live yesterday said: "...poetic justice..." :D

Watching Werder is always a roller coaster ride... :svw_schal:

11. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Hannover played in Europe on Thursday + Pizzaro is back to scoring goals regularly + Sokratis is fit again = 3 pts for Werder? I hope so, we can keep up with Manky Munich

:svw_applaus:

12. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    OMG! :wild: That was unnecessary. :wild:

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Just finishing work.... 3.5 hours til kick off...game live on ESPN......Auf Geht's Werder, scheisst (sp.) ein tor!!!!!!:svw_applaus:

14. pedant mode on - schiesst
    pedant mode off

;)

I'm watching it too Killie
    Should be a good one :dance:

15. Don't think we will be successful, but I hope for the best.

16. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    That's about what I think as well... Would have loved to be in the stadium but couldn't make it today. Will listen to 90elf.de and hope that Piza & Co. will make more of their scoring opportunities than they did in Hanover...

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Let's move the chat for this to here. We're clogging up the International Werder thread.......

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Right........we need to get back on track. Our home form is good so an away win v Mainz would be a huge boost.

:svw_schal::dance:

19. Ewr

Ewr

We really need to score!