Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Hey all,
    I'm from England, and I'm big fan of SV Werder like u, but i have to tell u that i dislike 2010-2011 tshirts. Do u guys now how new t-shirts gonna look like?

Cheers
    I believe in WERDER :dance:

2. No, we don't know. Everybody's waiting for the new shirts...

3. I hate them too, I have been wearing the 2009-2010 kits all year:lol:
    We're all waiting for the new kits. We don't want to go around wearing the Green Power Ranger kits of 2010-2011:dance:

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    last year we were 'teased' by the covered up strip being slowly uncovered day by day on the website............only to reveal a bowfin' :)wuerg:) top!

5. Good result last weekend, can see it being a two horse race between Dortmund and Bayern Munich for the league this year, but with the Bundesliga you never know..
    Always enjoyed watching Schalke but can see them struggling this year, even more so than last year in the league. Really hope Mainz have another good season, am I right in thinking the majority of their squad was loaned/bought cheaply?

My predictions for this season -

1 - Bayern
    2 - Dortmund
    3 - Wolfsburg
    4 - Leverkusen
    5 - Werder Bremen
    6 - HSV
    7 - Nurnberg
    8 - Hoffenheim
    9 - Borussia M'Gladbach
    11 - Mainz
    12 - Hannover
    13 - Schalke
    14 - Kaiserslauten
    15 - Koln
    16 - Freiburg
    17 - Hertha
    18 - Augsburg

Looks like another week of watching Werder for me, Tottenham vs Everton to get cancelled with the riots :stirn: Already paid for my train too :wild:

6. your ranking is quite ok, altough I would prefer werder on 3rd place.:)

7. Werder 3rd if they win this weekend ;)

8. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    IMHO switch Wolfsburg and Werder. And I exspect Schalke to be on 6th place, Hamburg is still struggling with themselves, as every year.

And you are right: Mainz crept out of the bushes with a cheap and yet potent sqad. Nice work of their management. :)

How's the mood in England right now, with all these riots and stuff?

9. no doubts.:applaus:

10. For Everton fans, depressing. It's the first time in the history of English football Everton have not been involved in the first game of the season :(

Everyone is pretty much united against these riots. It's just a bunch of idiots and lowlifes who have no place in society thinking the world owes them a living, they don't realise that to get the things they want they have to work for it, but it seems to have all settled down now. At least we have an easier start to the season against QPR at home

11. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    From my point of view here the whole thing is absolutely inconsistent since Fulham and QPR did play.
    Very sad that the England-Netherlands-Game got cancelled as well... Would have been quite interesting for us Krauts to see at which level English and Dutch football is at the moment.

12. The Dutch are a cut above us, England have been the same for 20 years, can't play together, no passion. You watch other nations like Germany and Holland, if a player scores a goal it means so much to them and you can see it. The same can't be said for England and most of the players get in the squad on reputation rather than performance. We kick off today against QPR, about to leave now, been looking forward to this all summer. Goodluck against Frieberg, it's panic stations if you don't get the win today.:svw_applaus:

13. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @stanners_efc. Thanks. I am pretty confident as regards today's match. Freiburg is one of their favourite opponents, I think Werder has not lost against them for some 10 years... :)

14. mola23

mola23

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Came back late from a fantastic trip to Bremen yesterday, and again, Freiburg proves to be a reliable opponent to our team :D Again Pizarro by his pure presence seems to make the difference.

Just read that QPR took the points from Goodison Park and Liverpool beat Arsenal at Highbury. There are strange things going on at Premier League ;) I really hope your weekend isn't too much wrecked by that.

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Derby day this weekend! First game without Per. How do we all think we'll fair? Generally I think the defence has looked solid enough so far this season (Freiburg excluded!). Rosenberg scoring goals & Pizzaro getting back to fitness is encouraging too. My prediction is a Werder win by more than one goal :svw_applaus:

16. Apologies, new flat, no internet - really impressed by Werder, the victory over Hamburg was fantastic, although I'm surprised by how much they are struggling, and yes, the Premier league is strange, we lost our first game to a shit team, as is tradition :wild: Then beat Blackburn away after them missing two penalties and us scoring one though Mikel Arteta in the 93rd minutes :lol: Daylight robbery. We've gone on to get 1 point from Aston Villa at home despite being camped in there half for 80 minutes and being totally on top, lost the lead twice to draw 2-2, but our play looked better. I'll keep you all informed on Mertesacker, we too lost a player to them, Mikel Arteta is a modern day legend for Everton, much like Diego was for you lot. Still makes me sad seeing him in red.

17. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Double plus for me there Stanners......Arsenal are my wee team.

Was thinking today about the great start to the season that Werder have had..............so who can explain the cup defeat to a third division team?!!

18. Well, there was a change from Schaaf after that cup defeat. Against Heidenheim we played with Wolf and Sokratis as centre backs and Fritz as right back.
    Then Mertesacker came back and played with Wolf/Prödl as centre back, while Sokratis moved to right back and Fritz playing as central right midfielder in the diamond shaped midfield.
    Both Sokratis and Fritz played a crucial part thus far. Our new captain witnesses renaissance playing as a box to box midfielder and Sokratis possesses the quality of a true centre back while not being scared to move forward.

In my opinion, these two players at their respective positions were the biggest factor for our success at the moment

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I saw the game v Leverkusen on the tv (ESPN) & thought that Sokratis looked very good that day. I thought the whole defence looked good & the team were unlucky to get beat eventually. If the team can remain on form & injury free there won't be many teams leaving the Weserstadion this season with many points at all. Here's hoping.......:svw_applaus:

20. Dieter Bode

Dieter Bode Guest

I think Sokratis is a very good one for us. A good and tough player, takes every duel in game... could be a great time for him and for werder. Makes a very professional impression till now.

Whats interests me! What are the opinions about mertesackers change to arsenal in england? A cheap transfer? Or expensive? Are football-fans think he is the right one for arsenal?

PS: Its strange for me to see Mertesacker in a red dress. Makes me sad too....