Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    hi killiefan tickets for the bayern game is not so easy . i will see

2. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    yeah i knew that, if you can get tickets then it would be good. When do they go on sale?

3. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    i will try

4. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    More thoughts on this! If the tickets are 50 euros then don't bother, we might look for a different game!

5. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Hmm, what must happen, till Werder wakes up in this season?Since I am a Werder fan, I have never seen Werder recieving 6 goals. I am allmost sure, Schaaf will be the Werder-trainer in the end of this season as well, as the strategy is to "keep cool". But what should change, when there is nobody able to score, even from the penalty point, defence is disaster and there seem not to be any suitable substitution for midfield directors we had, like Diego or Ozil:mad:

6. GLT

GLT

Disappointing...I finally managed to watch a Werder game on the internet,and we lost 0-6...:(

7. Don't worry ... it was even worse to watch it on stadium :wild:

8. GLT

GLT

This match is on TV in China.I'm going to watch it one o'clock in the morning.
    Stop Dortmund's winning streak!:zweifeln:

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    positive thinking :svw_applaus: or just plain :stirn: ?

10. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    however, a win will see Werder move above 'them' in the league :D

11. Saw the coverage too (in Shanghai). Decent match, bad result. However, everybody knew it would be difficult. I blame injuries, the referee, and hesitancy on our part for the loss.

Btw. I enjoy listening to the team at CCTV 5. 3 Pts next Saturday.

12. GLT

GLT

Are you living in China or are you only having a short stay?:confused:

13. GLT

GLT

Are you living in China or are you having a short stay?

14. GLT

GLT

Whoops,sent two at a time...

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Ya dancer! Saturday 12th March -18.30 kick off :applaus:

16. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    There was no fight today even if it wasn't friendly match. The team is not motivated enaugh and I am not sure if it is just a Schaaf's fault. Some players are not giving their maximum and in case of Mertesacker and some others, it won't improve anymore, they won't be younger. Unfortunately, Arnautovic was not the best deal of the year etc. But what should we do?Wait for a miracle and hope Werder can reach at least the 15th spot and than start from zero. Otherwise I can travel to places like Aue and Fuerth to see Werder next year, it would be not so far for me.

It seems that the long time succesfull cooperation between Schaaf and Alofs as well as the international reputation has vanished in the haze :mad:

17. I think your analysis is quite good. I believe the games against teams like Stuttgart, FC Nuernberg, FC Kaiserslautern, Frankfurt will be the absolute KEY to surviving this year.

The last years have spoiled the club and this year is such a huge disaster, but also a great chance. I think it is becoming more and more obvious that the current squad simply is not good enough.

Reasons for this are legion, but primarily lost key players and no adequate replacements have been found. This is obvious mismanagement.

I actually have a blog where I discuss this more in detail, you can read it at http://werderbremeninternational.blogspot.com/

I love Werder and I am confident we will get through this - soccer is not a linear process, just as life, it has ups and downs. I hope this season will shake the management to it's core.

:svw_schal::svw_schal::svw_schal::svw_schal::svw_schal::svw_schal:

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Looks like there will be quite a crowd from Scotland in Bremen this weekend. I know of 20 (three different groups) that will be in the city from Friday. We will be at Amadeus bar/restaurant (Hamburger Strasse) before & after the game if anyone wants to meet up for a beer.

19. gelöscht

gelöscht Guest

Hiya, that's awesome :D
    We'll be passing Amadeus on our way to the stadium anyway, maybe we'll see some of you :)

20. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Finally, this season is over! even when there is still one more game to play at FCK, we can now have a little celebration, that Werder will play also next year in the 1st bundesliga:svw_applaus:After those fat years of European cups, we will have to be patient now. I guess there will be a big change of the team for next season; the most important task seems to be to find some midfielder like Diego or Ozil. Marin will help Werder, but he really wasn´t an adequate substitution of them. I am really curious how the team will look like.

It was good to see the fans suporting Werder in those tough times, Weserstadion was everytime almost full or sold out.

Btw. today against Dortmund, it was the last game of Petri Pasanen and Daniel Jensen in Werder T-shirt. Thank you guys and good luck!!