Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Somewhere warmer I hope! :beer:

2. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hmmm... Not really...

3. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    @ killiefan i hope you have fun in bremen and a nice game.

4. @ Killiefan

As stonesstonie said have fun in Bremen and enjoy the game. Hopefully with three more points for us at the end of the day.

I like your Avatar? Do you guys have a website?

Nice to see so many of you guys travelling down regularly to support us.

Keep the Scottish Flag flying during the matches!

Greetings from Shangai, need to find a good spot to see the games.

5. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Tonie - thanks for the tickets :applaus:

BAL - we don't have a website. This weekend we have completed the paperwork to hand to Werder Bremen for us to become an official supporters club :D One of the staff from Paddys Pit has done the translation & we also talked about a facebook page so we'll see how things develop. People always ask me if we are all really Bremen fans from Scotland. To begin with we came just to see Bundesliga but we have since become Bremen fans for definate :svw_schal: We can always be found in Amadeus before the game My avatar is the flag I got made to take to the games. This is also on the reverse of the tshirts we all wear to the games. Everyone has there own number on the front of their tshirt. We definately attract alot of attention...........maybe its the kilts too?

The Freimarket is amazing! It was my first visit to Bremen when it was there but it won't be my last.

As always the city of Bremen gave us all a great two days (except the result of the game!) & already we are ready to come back.:)

6. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    @killiefan. Congratulations on having completed the paperwork! Werder should definitely have these documents translated since I am pretty sure that more foreign supporters would be interested... Please let me know if you have any more problems with information sent to you by Werder in German - I would be happy to help.

Great that you enjoyed your trip despite the result of the game. I hope that I will some time manage to come to Bremen when you are there so that we can meet up for a few :beer:

7. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    the staff at Paddys have become friends to us since our first visit. The forms had spaces where we had to fill in our details. Anna is now typing the whole document again with our details in full!

8. werderjung

werderjung

Kartenverkäufe:
    +6
    Great to have fans from Scotland!! :applaus:

When will you be in Bremen again, killiefan? I'd like to meet you and get to know you. Besides, that would be a good opportunity to practise my English :cool:

Best regards
    werderjunge

9. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    We are looking to return in January or February, not sure which game yet. It may depend if Werder are still in Europe!

10. werderjung

werderjung

Kartenverkäufe:
    +6
    How many Werder supporters are you in your group? Do you also support a certain Scottish team?

11. After the game against Twente i don't think this will be the case anymore.

12. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    My thoughts too but football is a funny game & who knows what will happen. Maybe another piece of paper will roll onto the pitch...............:D

13. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    There are four who travel three times each season but last weekend there was 11 who came to Bremen. Last years cup game against Hoppenheim saw 17 come over for the game. Not all are Werder fans but just come to experience German football. The Scottish football experience is terrible!

We all support different teams, my own team is Kilmarnock

http://killiefc.com/

http://www.killiefc.com/Kaiserslautern/1FKC Freundschaft.htm

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/page/Home

14. werderjung

werderjung

Kartenverkäufe:
    +6
    How about Celtic?

They seem to be very well-liked and popular, don't they?

15. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall: one of the two most popular & HATED teams in Scotland!!! Celtic & Rangers are the Bayern Munich of Scottish football, only liked by their own fans, hated by everyone else. They both go on about wanting to leave the Scottish league but we know we will always have to be subject to them in our game!

16. stonesstonie

stonesstonie

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1017
    hello killiefan. when you need tickets let me know it. i hope i can help you again:svw_applaus::svw_applaus::svw_applaus:

17. UKWerder

UKWerder

Hey Stonesstonie
    I am over in 3 weeks for the Werder v St Pauli game. I live in Oxford, England. Would be good to meet some of the Killie boys.
    CHeers
    UKWerder

18. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    five tickets for the bayern game at the end of january please :D no problem for you Tonie?

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    I'm going to NY in April so March will be too close to that for me. We'll need to co-ordinate better in the future.

20. UKWerder

UKWerder

No worries Killiefan - would be good to meet up :svw_applaus: