Bundesliga thread

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von waterboyro, 16. August 2008.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. The season is finally over...
    A great finish in the league, but a lost Cup final is always a big dissappointment. Especially these heavy defeat against our biggest and most hated rival Bayern Munich.
    And especially , if you could see the Champions-League final yesterday!
    A very sour taste because the "red beast" is not unbeatable....Inter Milan showed us how Munich is too beat.
    A strong defence and quick and versatile forwards. The fullbacks Demichelis and van Buyten are very strong in the air , but have big problems with these kind of forwards! Marin is just a kind of player here at Werder... With him (I think) we would have be stronger....last week.

The new playing schedule is not so interesting for me. I am keen on new signings. To know which changes in the squad will follow. And I think Thomas Schaaf and Klaus Allofs should take some changes. A facelift.....:svw_applaus::svw_applaus:

2. Nicole

Nicole

Kartenverkäufe:
    +23
    Next Season:

Number One

3. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    Looking for some advice - I think the game against FC Nurnburg will be on Saturday 30th Oct. This is due to the dfb cup match the midweek before matchday 10 & the european game the midweek after. Does this make sense? Is that how the DFL will see it? Needless to say thats the game we're looking at coming over for.

4. Here for make comments or suggestion to the team for the next Bremen Match!

5. OH MY GOD 4-1:wall:
    W(hy)TF did Schaaf substitute Almeida? WTF is Borowski doing?? WTF is Mertesacker doing???

This is me -> :confused:

6. Tasja

Tasja Guest

Almeida is injured

7. Biscuits:wall:
    He played a very good game against Sampdoria...

8. I don't know what they are doing too. Seems like they are daydreaming

9. Esini

Esini

Yeah he did and today he won't play against them.. Gonna be difficult but I'm hoping that Arnautovic will do good as well.

10. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    Well, after two bad games in the bundesliga, Merte und Pizarro are back and there is time to get finally some points again. Let show who is "die Nummer eins in Norden":applaus:

Btw. what a surprise in Munich!!Mainz beat Bayern and keep the first position. It keep us in touch with Bayern, also this year the biggets candidate for the title, but what is up with Mainz?I don't believe, that they will stand better in the table than Werder in the end.My opinion.....

11. Clemens Fritz, Torsten Frings and Claudio Pizarro will not be available for the next games due to injuries. Naldo is still injured, too. That really sucks. :(

12. GLT

GLT

And we can't see Werder play against Leverkusen.We only have Hamburg against kaiserslautern on TV in China...:18:

13. Well, at least HSV are losing at the moment ;)

14. Could'nt you try it with a stream??

15. cz_werder

cz_werder

Kartenverkäufe:
    +1
    What a nice game in Leverkusen!Werder could take just one point, but under current circumstances was it probably maximum.
    Again, we could see, that defence is our weak point. It is sad to see,how Derdiok could shoot (and score the 2nd goal) surrounded by three players of Werder just watching him.
    At least we have the same points as Bayern at the moment, Mainz or Dortmund will probably be the champion of the first-autumn part of the Bundesliga.

16. a draw in Leverkusen is alright, it's a pity we couldn't prevent Derdiyok's equalizer though, 3 points would have been great. Hopefully the international break will be useful, especially for the injured players to recover.

And Bayern losing today... :D Nice.

17. MarcoBode1969

MarcoBode1969

Kartenverkäufe:
    +180 / -1
    I was present at the game. Always good to be at away-games because you basically have true supporters around you. The draw was more than one could expect after the first half but after the missed chance on the counter-attack (4 on 2) everybody with some reasonable knowledge about football dreaded the last minutes. Unfortunately it was as always. If you don't score an almost certain goal, you will be punished by conceding an "unnecessary" goal.

18. There is much room for improvement:(
    Silvestre is a disgrace though. Even Boenisch was better!

19. killiefan

killiefan

Kartenverkäufe:
    +7
    to anyone who wants to meet us for breakfast tomorrow morning (Friday 29th). We're over for the Nurnberg game, flight lands at 9am. First stop will be the all-you-can-eat breakfast at Alex Bistro. We'll be there at about just after 10am :applaus:

20. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Enjoy your trip to Bremen! I'd love to join you but will be a few hundred kilometres south... :)