An Ami in Bochum

Dieses Thema im Forum "International Board" wurde erstellt von djswim, 12. Oktober 2009.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. djswim

djswim

Hello everyone! I'm new to the boards (postcard took forever to get over here) but have been a Bremen fan since 1987 when my family moved to Bremerhaven for a few years.

I studied in Bonn for a year in 2001 and in a few weeks I will have my first opportunity to see a game live in 8 years! I'm going to be in Köln for a week for a trade show so Bochum is very close by (a week later and I'd have to go much farther away!), so I'd like to get some tickets if it's possible.

Is anyone going to be attending the game that has an extra ticket or two? I could meet you in Bochum somewhere prior to the game and I'd be willing to pay whatever I needed to since it's been years since I've seen a game and it may be more years before I'm back again.

Any help is appreciated... my german is decent but I didn't want there to be any misunderstandings. Thanks in advance!

2. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hi djswinn,

Try this link: http://forum.werder.de/showthread.php?t=5960 . Just post there that you look for a ticket for the Bochum game & maybe somebody can help you out and will send you a private message. Would you like to stand or is a seat also OK (on p. 4 of the a. m. thread a user called "Isa" offers a seat, maybe it's still available).

Another option is the official "Kartenbörse" section where fans can sell their spare tickets: http://www.werder.de/tickets/kartenboerse/kartenboerse.php At the moment, there is one person offering tickets for the game (7 seats - contact can be made via e-mail), but the offers in the Kartenbörse section can change daily so it's worth to have a look once in a while.

I keep my fingers crossed that you get a ticket :) We'll be in Bochum, but don't have any spare tickets to offer...

3. la_mariposa

la_mariposa

Kartenverkäufe:
    +20
    I always thought I lived quite far away from Bremen (I live near Köln and Bonn).
    You could try ebay as well. I noticed quite a few people offer tickets, but they tend to be a little overpriced, so I'd look for tickets on here first.

I'm still looking for tickets myself, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll be able to see the game! And have fun in Köln of all cities of course ;)

4. Aceol

Aceol

Kartenverkäufe:
    +16
    Hey,

try this link: https://www.eventimsports.de/shops/index.php3?shopid=28

many werder fans will also sit in "Block West G" and there are at the moment 500 seats available .

I bought my tickets two years ago on this website and i was able to pick the tickets up behind the away sector at the matchday.

PS: Leider reicht mein Englisch nicht,um ihm zu erklären wie er bestellt und wie er die Tickets bekommt ohne Versand.
    Vielleicht kann jemand anders dies tun , welcher schon Erfahrung damit gemacht hat.

5. djswim

djswim

Ich versuche auf Deutsch zu fragen: Es sieht aus, dass als Bremen Fan ich muss in Blöcke E1, E2, öder F sitzen (stehen). Ist das richtig?

6. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Yes, E1, E2 and F are the sections for the supporters of the guest teams and it is, of course, nicer to be there than anywhere else in the stadium. But it is not a "must". If you don't manage to get a ticket for one of these three sections, just try and get one for any of the other sections close to the guest sections. Since there are always many Werder fans coming to Bochum, I can imagine that section G, in particular, will be rather mixed (see Aceol's post above, there are still more than 500 tickets available :)) and it should not be a problem to sit there dressed in green and white... :)

In any case, I don't think that the game will be sold out, plus there are usually people selling all kinds of spare tickets at the stadium before the game (i. e. if someone of their group was unable to go at short notice). So what you could also do is just come to the stadium well before the match and try to get a ticket there.

7. djswim

djswim

Perfect, thank you. I have someone from the board who has agreed to meet me and sell me a ticket before the game. I'll try to find another one outside the stadium when I get there. Any recommendations on where to go/what to do before the game?

8. Get drunk - same like everybody else :D :beer:

9. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    :tnx: Depending on when you arrive in Bochum you could start the day at the so-called "Bermudadreieck" - http://www.bermuda3eck.de/locations.html -, some 10 minutes walk from the central station (it's not direction stadium though) - lots of pubs and cafes around there. Or just get yourself some bottles of beer and walk directly from the central station to the stadium (approx. 20 minutes).

10. djswim

djswim

Perfect! Since the game isn't until the evening I may arrive a little early and check that out. I'm so excited I don't think I'll be sleeping very well :)

One last question: Can anyone recommend a place in Köln to watch the games on Saturday?

11. Check out either the "Greenbar" (Rheingasse 34-36) or the "Müller-Lüdenscheidt" (Zülpicher Platz 18). These are the Pubs for Werder-Fans in Cologne. You can see every Werder game there, but arrive early since both places are usually pretty packed on gamedays. ;)

12. djswim

djswim

Thank you! I arrive in Köln on Friday morning. I can't wait, and hopefully I see some of you at the game!

13. Werder-Bär

Werder-Bär

Kartenverkäufe:
    +10
    [QUOTE = djswim; 666610] Perfect! Da das Spiel nicht bis zum Abend kann ich ein wenig zu früh kommen und überprüfen Sie, dass aus. Ich bin so aufgeregt, ich glaube nicht, dass ich sehr gut schlafen:)

Eine letzte Frage: Kann mir jemand empfehlen, einen Platz in Köln, um die Spiele am Samstag zu sehen [/ QUOTE]

You will see a great match from our team. Unfortunately I am not in Bochum. I will be in Nürnberg one week later.

14. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    Hope you had a great time yesterday afternoon in the pub of your choice :)

Just a few hours left before heading to Bochum... Can't wait either... :svw_applaus::svw_schal::svw_applaus:

15. djswim

djswim

The Greenbar was awesome... they didn't have the other games on though but it was still fun. I absolutely love the kicker table with the bremen colors painted on the guys :)

Just a few more hours!

16. Bormi

Bormi

Kartenverkäufe:
    +2
    @djswim

And, how was it? :)

17. djswim

djswim

It was awesome! I'm getting spoiled... I've seen three games since I've been here and one live. It's going to be hard to go back and have to watch online or not at all :(

18. opalo

opalo

Kartenverkäufe:
    +221
    How long are you planning to stay? The game in Cologne is on December 6... :)

19. djswim

djswim

I just got back Friday night... starting to get over the jet lag. Hopefully I'll be able to see the Dortmund game somewhere here, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I know where to find the live feeds :)

20. djswim

djswim

Unfortunately not for two weeks, and unfortunately nowhere near the game.

I'll be arriving in Düsseldorf on Nov. 27th and leaving on Dec. 4th.

However, if there is a Bremen Fan bar in Düsseldorf, please let me know, as I'd love to watch the game on Sunday. If not, I'll be headed to Köln to the bar nearest the Interconti hotel, I watched a game there last year and had a good time.

For the Saturday games, if there's a good place in general to see the matches, a recommendation there would be nice as well. I'll be severely jet lagged and probably drunk, but I need to see as many games as I can while I'm there :)